Every Tuesday & Thursday
ManageEngine ADSolutions presents this series of free online workshops to help you master the various tricks and tactics of efficient AD auditing using ADAudit Plus. These workshops provide live demonstrations to elucidate how the solution can help you fulfil your objectives easily via its plethora of auditing and reporting capabilities.
Live Laboratory Setup:
To help you gain hands-on experience on the various tasks being performed, you will be provided access to a live ADAudit Plus laboratory setup hosted on Azure.
To attend these workshops, you will need:
- A working internet connection and a web browser.
- A valid GoToWebinar ID to connect to the workshop (emailed to you upon registration).
- Understand the architecture of ADAudit Plus.
- Configure domain details and servers.
- Configure policies and SACLs (DC, file servers and member servers).
- Get a quick snapshot of essential audit data using dashboard and learn how to customize dashboard.
- Scrutinize every change, while also ensuring compliance using Active directory, server audit and aggregate reports.
- Empower users with report scheduling.
- Learn about Group Managed Service Accounts(GMSA).
- Configure 'Alert Me' to get email alerts when ADAudit Plus is unable to collect event log data from security logs or when disk space goes below threshold value.
We will send a separate link and ID to join each online workshop, a few days before the scheduled date.
- Opportunity to learn from ManageEngine's product experts.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about ADSolutions products, their features and capabilities.
- Step-by-step walkthroughs to learn all features of our solutions, and their benefits in detail.
- Exclusive laboratory setup to help you gain hands-on experience in using our solutions.
- Get your queries addressed by the ManageEngine team.
- Take the ManageEngine certification test, FREE* of cost, and become a ManageEngine Certified Product Associate (MECPA).
Active Directory administration, monitoring, auditing, and reporting.
specific problems, and benefit from the
experiences of other attendees.
trends with live demonstrations on how to
achieve your AD objectives.