Every Wednesday & Thursday
ManageEngine ADSolutions presents a series of free online workshops to help you learn how to effectively use password and directory self-service features of ADSelfService Plus to reduce your help desk and IT staff workload. These workshops provide live demonstrations to explain how ADSelfService Plus empowers end users and reduces password-related help desk calls.
To attend these workshops, you will need:
- A working internet connection and a web browser.
- A valid GoToWebinar ID to connect to the workshop (emailed to you upon registration).
- Enforce a universal password policy for Active Directory, Office 365, IBM, Google Apps, etc.
- Enable password strength analyzer in Windows change password screen when end-users type their passwords.
- Force users to select strong passwords using dictionary rules, passphrases, restricted patterns, and more.
- Display all the custom password policy rules in the reset/change password screen to help users choose a strong password.
- Enforce different password policies for different users based on their role.
- Modernize password self-service using the latest authentication techniques
- Synchronizing password changes from Active Directory to Office 365 in real-time
- Ensuring 100% enrollment for password self service using various enrollment options
- Ensure remote users change their passwords before the expiration
- Strengthen users’ passwords by enforcing a universal password policy
- Opportunity to learn from ManageEngine's product experts.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about ADSolutions products, their features and capabilities.
- Know how our products will simplify AD, Exchange & Office 365 management and reporting.
- Step-by-step walkthroughs to learn all features of our solutions, and their benefits in detail.
- Get your queries addressed by the ManageEngine team.
- Take the ManageEngine certification test, FREE* of cost, and become a ManageEngine Certified Product Professional (MECPP).
Active Directory administration, monitoring, auditing, and reporting.
specific problems, and benefit from the
experiences of other attendees.
trends with live demonstrations on how to
achieve your AD objectives.