Every Thursday (11:00 AM EDT)
ManageEngine ADSolutions presents this free online workshop series to help you learn the finer points of efficient Exchange Server monitoring, auditing and reporting using Exchange Reporter Plus. The workshops in this series include live demonstrations to explain how this solution can help you meet all your auditing and monitoring objectives easily using its exhaustive list of pre-packaged reports, and custom report builder.
Live Laboratory Setup:
Gain hands-on experience on the various tasks being demonstrated using the live Exchange Reporter Plus setup hosted on Azure.
To participate in these workshops, you will need:
- A working internet connection and a web-browser.
- A valid GoToWebinar ID (which will be emailed to you upon registration).
- Monitor the health of Exchange services and client connectivity.
- Get detailed information on email queues and mail flow.
- Monitor storage components--database sizes and server volume.
- List complete information about DAGs and database backups.
- Fetch CPU and memory usage statistics.
- Mailbox Size, Mailbox Permissions, Mailbox Account Status
- Auditing Exchange mailbox logons, properties and databases
- Monitor the entire Exchange Server environment of an organization
- Get detailed information about OWA & ActiveSync, Email Traffic
- Distribution Lists, Custom Content and Room Mailbox reports, Office 365 reports, public folder repo
- Opportunity to learn from ManageEngine's product experts.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about ADSolutions products, their features and capabilities.
- Know how our products will simplify AD, Exchange & Office 365 management and reporting.
- Step-by-step walkthroughs to learn all features of our solutions, and their benefits in detail.
- Exclusive laboratory setup to help you gain hands-on experience in using our solutions.
- Get your queries addressed by the ManageEngine team.
- Take the ManageEngine certification test, FREE* of cost, and become a ManageEngine Certified Product Professional (MECPP).
Active Directory administration, monitoring, auditing, and reporting.
specific problems, and benefit from the
experiences of other attendees.
trends with live demonstrations on how to
achieve your AD objectives.